DOI is pleased to have received approval as a COVID Vaccination Clinic.
We currently are administering the AstraZeneca Vaccine. We have not yet been supplied the Pfizer Vaccine. We anticipate that we will have supplies of the Pfizer Vaccine in October 2021
We seek your patience while our systems & processes sometimes undergo change.
All information about the vaccine clinics and bookings for COVID Vaccinations is available here on our website.
Attendance at COVID vaccination clinics will be fully bulk-billed and the vaccine is free.
If you have any concerns or are unsure about your COVID vaccination, please make a routine appointment with your regular Doctor.
You can view the currently available information sheets via the links below and check the Booking Link for available appointments
Complete to check if you are eligible to make an appointment
Compulsory reading and completion before Vaccination can be given
- Information on COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca
- Australian Government After the Vaccination
- Australian Government Consent Form (Please print and complete “On the day of Vaccination” and bring this to your appointment.)
- New Patients – Prior to making an appointment, please obtain a “Health Summary” from your regular GP or Clinic and bring this to your appointment.
- New Patients – Prior to making an appointment please review Australian Government Preparing for Vaccination
Special Interest Groups
- Covid-19 Vaccination Decision Guide For Women Who Are Pregnant Breastfeeding Or Planning Pregnancy
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for frail older people, including those in residential aged care facilities
- COVID-19 Information in your language
- Information for aged care providers, workers and residents about COVID-19 vaccines
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples about COVID-19 vaccines
- Information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines
If you do not find an appointment at this link NO VACCINE IS AVAILABLE at present.